Bupa Dental Corporation (BDC) has dental clinics throughout Australia and New Zealand, and we depend on passionate practice managers to keep those clinics running smoothly.
In return, we offer:
- continual training and development to build your knowledge and skills
- back-office support from our corporate centre (accounts, HR, finance, marketing, IT and more), allowing you to focus on the big picture while we handle the details
- international networking opportunities, as well as knowledge sharing and cross-referral opportunities with other leaders in Bupa (e.g. Optical, Hearing, Aged Care)
- a positive work culture that prioritises patient-centred care and employee wellness.
As practice manager, you’ll be responsible for making sure that your clinic’s standard of dental care remains consistently high and lives up to BDC’s values.
Practice managers’ duties frequently include but aren’t limited to:
- working with the principal dentist and clinical team to ensure the clinic runs efficiently
- managing the team through guidance and support in areas like communication, targets, time management, performance reviews and training
- managing the practice’s administrative needs, such as updating staff records, developing employee rosters and processing wages
- promoting the practice’s financial performance by reviewing budgets, overseeing local area marketing and monitoring business growth.
With your clinical knowledge, business acumen and strong leadership skills, you’ll know how to manage your team to keep the practice running at maximum efficiency. You’ll also receive ongoing support and training from BDC’s corporate centre.
Search our current job openings to find out what practice manager vacancies are available near you.
To find out more about what practice manager jobs involve, or for any other enquiries, contact our recruitment team.