Dental Corporation is one of the leading providers of dental services with operations in Australia and New Zealand. Our group is focused on partnering with leading general and specialist dental practices through our unique business approach.
Our partnership model allows our dentists to focus on dentistry whilst we provide a comprehensive range of support services and assistance in growing their practice operations. Our dentists remain in full control of the day-to-day operation of their practices while our Corporate Centre team provides a full solution across a wide range of support services.
Our partnership model:
- Provides high quality dental services, giving communities access to excellent dental care through an innovative partnership with leading, successful, experienced Principal Dentists.
- Partners with a strategic mix of dental practices operated by Principal Dentists who are highly experienced leaders in the field. The dental practices are well run with a good depth of management and experienced support staff generating a consistent and growing patient flow. We allow the dentists to focus on dentistry and support them in the growth of their practice.
- Streamlines back office operations enabling dentists to focus on dentistry rather than paperwork. Dental Corporation Practice Principals retain their autonomy while gaining valuable best practice support in financial reporting, management, IT, HR, accounts payable, purchasing and marketing.
- Supports our practices to expand and grow, providing a dedicated, highly skilled Operations Team as consultative support in all areas of dental practice operations.
- Collaborates with likeminded dentists who share knowledge and experience within our group; leading practitioners learn from each other and expand their expertise in dentistry through the provision of high quality dental care.
- Provides ongoing professional development, investing in the delivery of industry leading clinical training and practice management to our dental practice staff.
In May 2013, Dental Corporation became part of Bupa. This partnership gives Dental Corporation further strength and opportunity to expand our scope and provide dentistry to a larger number of patients. Together Dental Corporation and Bupa can help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa, is part of an international healthcare business which cares for more than 13 million people across 190 countries. Bupa operates over 100 dental practicesin the UK, Spain and Poland. With no shareholders, Bupa reinvests its profits back into the business to deliver better products and services for its customers. For more information on Bupa, visit their website www.bupa.com.
Click on the video below to hear from our Practice Principals and Executive Team speak about Dental Corporation's history over the past seven years.